Description of the tour:
If you are planning a vacation with children, we recommend that you include a visit to the water park in your program. Don't worry if you have children of different ages or your child is still just a baby—everyone, even dad, will find entertainment to their liking in Acqua Plus! Asqua Plus is considered the largest water park in Crete, here you will find slides for both extreme lovers and those who are just learning to walk—tiny slides for the little ones are at your service.
We invite you to visit the Aqua Plus water park from the regions Heraklion, Lassiti and Rethimno
The cost of a trip to the Aqua Plus water park from the Rethymnon region:
- Adults (from 13 years old) - 44 euros;
- Children (from 5 to 12 years old) - 24 euros;
- Toddlers (from 0 to 4 years old) - free of charge.
What is included in the price of the tour:
- Transfer by bus from the hotel and back
- Entrance ticket to the water park for the whole day
- Renting a safe for things - from 3.5 euros
- Meals and drinks (average bill 15-20 euros per person)
- Photos from the photographer
How to prepare:
- Comfortable non-slip shoes
- Sun hat, swimwear and towels
There are no reviews yet.