Description of the tour:
The palace of Knossos being the centre of their civilization, Minoans constituted the main force of the island’s population during the Bronze Age.
Their civilization as well as the palace was destroyed at the explosion of the Santorini Volcano.
The visit to the archaeological museum of Heraklion, is optional and will be a without guide as the covid regulation for visiting the museum as group, is very strict and would take too much time and high cost. Embarkation on the buses and return to the resorts.
The excavation conducted by Arthur Evans 1900-1913 and 1922-1930 brought to light the grand palace of Knossos, along with other great findings of immense importance concerning the culture and the life of the Minoans, which are as of yet kept at the archaeological museum of Heraklion. The equipment you must have with you Comfortable clothes & shoes for a bus trip, and walking in town & the Archaeological site of Knossos..
The cost of the tour from the area of Heraklion:
The cost of the tour from Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Karteros, Kokkini Hani, Malia, Sissi, Stalida, Hersonissos and other resort villages of the Heraklion area is:
- Взрослые (от 13-ти лет) — 42 евро;
- Дети (от 5-ти до 12-ти лет) — 21 евро;
- Kids (from 0 to 4 years old) - free of charge, in the hands of their parents.
What is included in the price of the tour:
- Transfer by comfortable bus on all routes
- Accompanying a Russian-speaking guide
Paid for by yourself:
- A single ticket to the Knossos Palace and the Archaeological Museum (16 Euro), admission is free for children under 18
How to prepare:
- Comfortable walking shoes